LIVINGSTON COUNTY SHERIFF
September 14, 2011
Sheriff Steve Cox
1. The LCSO has recently served arrest warrants on the following persons for alleged criminal violations which are not otherwise described in this report:
a. September 13, Nicki L. Swank, 37, Chillicothe, class C felony possession of controlled substance, bond was $10,000 cash.
b. September 11, Steven Allen Burgess, 37, Cowgill, Livingston County arrest warrant on failure to appear on speeding citation, bond was $250.00.
c. September 12, Steven Lee Munson, 35, Chillicothe, Livingston County arrest warrant on class D felony Driving While Suspended/Revoked, bond $5,000.
d. September 13, Michael Kamren Lent, 21, Chillicothe, Livingston County arrest warrant for probation violation, bond placed at $25,000.
e. September 13, Brett David Smith, 21, Browning, Linn County arrest warrant, class D felony Unlawful Use of a Weapon, bond $5,000.
f. September 13, Cody James Lane, 22, Browning, Linn County arrest warrant class A misdemeanor of Assault on Law Enforcement Officer and Resisting Arrest, bond $2,500.
2. Our office has completed an investigation of a Chillicothe man allegedly providing minors with alcoholic beverage and cigarettes and attempting to entice the juveniles into providing photographs in the summer of 2010. The case file is being submitted to Livingston County Prosecuting Attorney Adam Warren for consideration of criminal charge(s).
3. On September 12, a deputy was checking on two men in downtown Ludlow. The deputy subsequently arrested Glenn Allen Lee Harris, 24, Chillicothe on a Livingston County arrest warrant for alleged class C felony possession of a controlled substance and class D felony unlawful use of drug paraphernalia related to amphetamine/methamphetamine, bond was initially placed at $30,000 cash only.
4. On September 11, a Dawn resident was in a residence he owned and preparing for an upcoming auction when he discovered he was not alone in the residence. The victim reported finding a man inside the residence allegedly in the process of the burglary and stealing items from within the home. A LCSO deputy soon arrived and took Darren David Hubbard, 30, Homeless, into custody for the alleged burglary and attempted stealing. Mr. Hubbard was served a Livingston County arrest warrant on September 12 for alleged Burglary with a bond of $15,000.
5. On September 13, we began investigating a report of protection order violation. The suspect in this case is being sought for questioning. Investigation continues.
6. On September 11, we investigated a report of a disturbance on Liv 233. The investigation revealed nothing criminal had taken place and the argument was only verbal. No further assistance was needed by either party.
7. On the early morning of September 14, we assisted the Chillicothe Police with an investigation of a deceased person.
8. On September 08, we transported Lisa Mae Burnett, 46, Cameron, to the Missouri Department of Corrections in Vandalia on a new commitment.
9. We currently have 47 people in custody at the Livingston County Jail, 11 of which are female detainees.
10. Our staff has remained very busy with a variety of criminal investigations, Court security, assisting citizens, a variety of calls for service, assisting other agencies, checking on suspicious vehicles and people, and jail detainee issues.
11. If you have any information on these or other crimes, please call us at 660-646-0515.