1. The Livingston County Sheriff's Office web site www.livcoso.org Most Wanted section numbers are dwindling. We have received numerous additional tips on locations of wanted people and the following have been taken into custody:
a. Damion Dornel Griffin, 19, Chillicothe was arrested on February 23, about 12:35 a.m. inside a residence in the 1300 block of Green Street after the LCSO 911 Center received an anonymous tip of his whereabouts. The Chillicothe Police and Deputy Maples responded to the location. Officers reported Mr. Griffin attempted to flee out the rear door but was properly greeted by additional officers. Mr. Griffin is not in the Livingston County Jail in lieu of $25,000 cash bond on an alleged felony violation of theft/stealing of a firearm.
Damion Dornel Griffin booking photo
b. Jeffery Gordon Davenport, 28, Chillicothe, was arrested on February 22 after the LCSO received a call from Mr. Davenport telling us he wanted to surrender. Mr. Davenport was aware of his information being on the website. Mr. Davenport was arrested on a Livingston County warrant for alleged felony property damage. Bond was placed at $5,000 cash and Mr. Davenport remains incarcerated at the Livingston County Jail.
Jeffery Gordon Davenport booking photo
c. Michael David Dewitt, 20, Kansas City, was arrested on February 21 by Independence Police on a Livingston County arrest warrant for alleged probation violation on conviction of theft/stealing. Bond was placed at $5,000 cash. Mr. Dewitt remains in Jackson County Jail as IPD reported they were seeking additional charge(s).
Michael David Dewitt booking photo
2. On February 21, we received a tip on the location of James Edward Hurst, 40, Ludlow, and that he was wanted on a parole violation arrest warrant. Sgt. Claypole and Trooper Acree responded to the location and observed Mr. Hurst attempt to quickly enter a residence. the officers were able to apprehend Mr. Hurst without incident. Mr. Hurst remains in the Livingston County Jail and will be transported to the Missouri Department of Corrections in St. Joseph at first opportunity.
James Edward Hurst booking photo
3. On February 15, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Estella Naomie Marie Gregson, 29, Chillicothe for alleged 2 counts of Endangering the Welfare of Children. Bond was initially placed at $500. This case was investigated by the Chillicothe Police.
Estella Gregson booking photo
4. On February 17, we served a Carroll County arrest warrant on Shane'te Douglas Glasgow, 23, Brookfield, for alleged class B felony of Distribution/Delivery/Manufacture or possess with intent to do same of a controlled substance. Bond was initially placed at $20,000 cash.
Shane'te D. Glasgow booking photo
5. On February 21, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Michelle Lee Booth, 30, Chillicothe, for alleged class A felony of Distribution of Controlled Substance near schools. Bond was initially placed at $50,000 cash.
Michelle Lee Booth booking photo
6. On February 22, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Troy Justin Callahan, 36, Liberty, for alleged class C felony possession of a controlled substance. Bond was initially placed at $5,000 cash. The Chillicothe Police investigated this case.
Troy Justin Callahan booking photo
7. We are investigating a report of Tampering with a Victim. A suspect has been identified and the investigation continues.
8. The Livingston County Jail currently has 36 people in custody, 9 of which are female detainees.
9. We are thankful for those who have and continue to provide tips on criminal matters or on wanted persons. By serving the outstanding arrest warrants we not only clear the warrant and the suspect gets his day in Court, but together we are helping the victims of each case.