- On March 03, we began investigating damage to mailboxes on Liv 237, Liv 216 and along B highway near Wheeling. Investigations continue.
- Deputy Sheriff/School Resource Officer Mike Lewis filed a report with our office of an investigation and arrest he made on February 27 at the Chillicothe Alternative School. An 18 year old student allegedly punched a hole in a door causing $215 dollars in damage. Deputy Lewis arrested Cody J. Stone, 18, for alleged property damage and transported him to the LCSO where a summons was issued and he was released to a parent. The school is taking administrative action.
- On March 01, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Erick J. Wattenbarger, 37, Trenton, for alleged class C felony, DWI-Drug Intoxication failure to appear in court. Bond was set at $15,000 cash only. Mr. Wattenbarger surrendered himself to the LCSO.
E. J. Wattenbarger photo
- On March 01, we extradited and served a Livingston County arrest warrant on James Gregory Lightner, 25, from Colorado for alleged Child Molestation in 1st Degree. Bond was initially placed at $50,000.
J. G. Lightner photo
- On March 02, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Janet M. Caselman, 56, Wheeling, for alleged probation violation on a class B felony controlled substance conviction. Bond was denied by the Court. Ms. Caselman surrendered to the LCSO after learning of her information being posted on our website.
J. M. Caselman photo
- On March 02, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Eric Curtis Wells, 28, Chillicothe, for alleged class D felony Non-Support, total arrears in excess of 12 monthly payments. Mr. Wells posted $1,000 bond and was released pending Court appearance.
E. C. Wells photo
- Currently there are only 32 people in the Livingston County Jail, 7 of which are female detainees.
- If you have any information on these or other crimes, please call us at 660-646-0515.