1. On April 11, we began an investigation of stealing from a property in the 10000 block of U.S. 65. Unknown person(s) stole several items including: scrap metal, angle iron, and square tubing, old ringer tub, 3 point hitch boom, copper coils, axles, cast iron sink, I beam, and tiller. Investigation continues.
2. On Sunday, April 15, we began investigations of theft from several parked vehicles on Old Highway 190. Deputy Jon Maples led the investigation and a subsequent arrest of Blake Addison Burton, 20, Chillicothe, for the alleged crimes resulted in the recovery of the alleged stolen property. Victim owners have been notified and property is being returned to the rightful owners. Information was shared with the Chillicothe Police and they assisted in the investigation regarding similar incidents inside Chillicothe. Mr. Burton remains incarcerated in the Livingston County Jail in lieu of bond.
Blake A. Burton booking photo
3. On April 18 we transported two people to treatment facilities on 96 hour Court orders. On the return trip the deputies picked up and arrested Troy Justin Callahan, 36, on a Livingston County arrest warrant for alleged bond supervision violation on his original charge. Mr. Callahan was incarcerated in the Livingston County Jail.
Troy J. Callahan photograph
4. On the evening of April 18 we investigated calls of a potential theft from a shed and home burglary in Utica. The call was unfounded.
5. On April 10, deputies arrested Richard E. Moffett, 31, Bosworth, on a Livingston County arrest warrant for alleged Attempted Assault 2nd Degree and Unlawful Use of a Weapon, PROBATION VIOLATION. The Court has initially denied bond. Mr. Moffett had been on our Most Wanted website.
Richard E. Moffett booking photo
6. On April 10, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Jason T. Cranmer, 42, Sedalia, for alleged Distribution of a Controlled Substance near Public Housing and Distribution of a Controlled Substance Near Public Schools, PROBATION VIOLATION. Bond was initially placed at $13,000 cash. Mr. Cranmer had previously been on our Most Wanted website.
Jason Todd Cranmer booking photo
7. On April 10, we served Livingston County arrest warrants on Brittany Michelle Thomas, 19, Ottumwa, Iowa, for alleged 2 counts of Forgery, class C felony; bond has been set at $6,000 cash.
Brittany M. Thomas booking photo
8. On April 09, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Reyanna Michelle Fisher, 19, Kansas City, for alleged Forgery, class C felony, and bond was originally placed at $10,000. Ms. Fisher had been on our Most Wanted website.
Reyanna M. Fisher photo
9. On April 06, we served a Linn County arrest warrant on Andy Ray Lamp, 32, Trenton, for alleged Passing Bad Check < $500. Mr. Lamp posted $1,000 bond and was released pending Court appearance.
Andy Ray Lamp booking photo
10. On April 09, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Charles Wilbur Kitchin, 37, Chillicothe, for alleged Domestic Assault in 3rd Degree. Mr. Kitchin was released on bond. The Chillicothe Police investigated this incident.
Charles W. Kitchin booing photo
11. On April 10, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Amber Rhiannon Walton, 34, Springfield, for alleged Fraudulently Attempting to Obtain a Controlled Substance, PROBATION VIOLATION. The Court initially denied bond.
Amber R. Walton booking photo
12. On April 10, we served a Livingston County arrest warrant on Trey Adante Hudson, 20, Chillicothe, for alleged Burglary 1st Degree and Robbery 2nd Degree, PROBATION VIOLATION. The Court initially denied bond.
Trey A. Hudson booking photo
13. Monday morning, Sheriff Cox attended the Missouri Association of Counties Board of Directors meeting in Jefferson City.
14. On Wednesday evening, Sheriff Cox, Chief Deputy Jim Lightner, and Deputy Eric Menconi attended the North Central Missouri Major Case Squad meeting where information was shared with area law enforcement agencies.
15. Yesterday the Court granted an 8 hour furlough for a detainee at the Livingston County Jail. That detainee has failed to return to confinement. We have notified the Court and are submitting reports to the Prosecuting Attorney. We now have an arrest warrant for Joyce M. Alumbaugh, 35, Dawn, for alleged Distribution/Delivery/Manufacture or Possess with Intent of a Controlled Substance, PROBATION VIOLATION. Court has denied bond on this warrant.
Joyce M. Alumbaugh photo
16. On April 13, we transported several prisoners to the Missouri Department of Corrections in both Vandalia and St. Joseph:
Diana Lynn Feese, 36, Chillicothe
Hazel L. McCurley, 59, Brookfield
Dominique P. Jones, 21, Chillicothe
Amanda Jean Lambert, 25, Chillicothe
Jacob Aaron Martinez, 33, Chillicothe
William Lee Brown, 27, Kirksville
17. Currently the Livingston County Jail has 27 people in custody, 8 of which are female detainees and 2 detainees are currently on high risk watch.
18. If you have any information on these or other crimes then please call us at 660-646-0515.