February 18, 2014, Livingston County Commisison approved bid to Woody's in Chillicothe. Thank you to all who submitted bids. SC
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Notice is hereby given that bids will be accepted by the Livingston County Commission until 10:00 a.m. on February 13, 2014 for a 2014 4x4 ½ ton 4 door special service pickup for use by the Livingston County Sheriff’s Office.
For additional details please call Steve Cox, Sheriff at 660-646-0515. Sealed bids may be delivered to the Livingston County Clerk, 700 Webster Street, Chillicothe, MO 64601.
The Livingston County Commission reserves the right to accept the lowest or best bid, and the right to reject any and all bids.
BY ORDER OF THE LIVINGSTON COUNTY COMMISSION
Bid specifications for a Special Service Vehicle for the Livingston County Sheriff’s Office are not limited to the following:
- a. 2014 ½ ton 4 wheel drive Crew Cab-4 door Special Service Pickup
- b. 5.7 Liter Motor
- c. Automatic Transmission
- d. Power windows and locks
- e. Carpeted flooring
- f. 17” wheels and On/Off Road Tires.
- g. Heavy duty Engine Oil and Transmission Fluid Cooler
- h. Remote Start and Security Group
- i. Protection Group
- j. Heated Exterior Mirrors and Rear Window Defrost
- k. Full size spare tire
- l. 32 gallon or larger fuel tank
- m. Anti-Spin Rear Differential
- n. Remote Start and Protection Group
- o. Bright Silver Metallic for exterior color
- p. Black and Diesel Grey interior coloring.
- q. At least cloth front seats
- r. Anti-spin differential rear axle